Mobile App Change Log 5.1.0
in Change Log, Mobile App
Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app.
We’re pleased to present Version 5.1.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes the addition of Turkish Lira and Russian Ruble fiat options for deposits with credit or debit cards.
You can also download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app from the Android Application Package (APK).
Please share your experience by leaving a review in the app stores too! The below changes have been suggested to us by our active user base. Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us.
- Addition of dashboard grid menu displaying related services in the Account
- Addition of Turkish Lira and Russian Ruble fiat options for deposits with credit or debit card
- Wallets and Balances now shown as an inline group instead of a picker in Deposit and Withdrawal
- Enabled withdrawal of Tether tokens from a select wallet
- Improved ticker filter performance
- Addition of cryptocurrency deposit notice for Concordium (CCD)
- Addition of icons for Axie Infinity (AXS), Fantom (FTM), KardiaChain (KAI), Pangolin (PNG), Shiba Inu (SHIB), and Polytrade (TRADE)
- Removal of icons for Hermez Network token (HEZ), EOSDT (EOSDT), and MCS Token (YGG)
- Total balance for Tether tokens (USDt) and credit or debit card deposit now shown instead of the available balance
- Improved readability of text for card deposit currencies
- Main account info now shown in a table to align with sub-accounts and security accounts
- Updated paste icon in Fast Pay screen
- Removal of leaf logo in Fast Pay success/error modal title
- Quicker UI update for trading tickers when switching between Lite and Pro mode
- Permissions notice now shown for Affiliates, Verification and Reports
- Updated translations for Russian, Spanish, Turkish, as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Fixed issue of tickers layout overflowing in small screens in Lite mode
- Fixed issue of paper trading tickers for Lite mode tabs
- Fixed issue of the deposit button in the Stake tab not being disabled before selecting token or when logged out
- Fixed issue of sign up error messages not translated
- Fixed issue of no preset default token in Stake tab
- Stake tab from Lite mode replaces the staking rewards link in Pro mode
- Currencies with zero exchange balance are hidden in Wallet in Lite mode
- Fixed issue of wrong total balance shown in Lite mode when market equivalent config is enabled
- Filtered out ‘TETHERUSDTDVF’ from crypto deposit
- Fixed issue of Santiment information for TRADE-related pairs
- Fixed issue of BTC auto-filling price as 43k instead of 43xxx in Price Alert
- Fixed issue of Fast Pay not dealing upper case correctly when scanning/pasting invoice
- Fixed issue of incorrect paste data in Fast Pay
- Fixed issue of passing lowercase causing invalid Lightning invoice error in Fast Pay
- USDt shown instead of UST in Fast Pay success page
- Fixed issue of LN-BTC value not displaying in toast when copying the deposit address
- Fixed issue of chart exception
- Fixed issue of pulse not disappearing after delete action
- In-app browser opened when clicking links in Bitfinex Pulse
To share any further feedback, please complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram channel.
Quant (QNT), a top 100 cryptocurrency on CoinMarketCap, has marked positive moves in the l…