Mobile App Change Log 4.16.0
in Change Log, Mobile App
Recent updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We’re pleased to present Version 4.16.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes support for happyCOINS and additional fiat options for payment card deposit processors OWNR, Mercuryo, and Simplex.
You can also download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app from the Android Application Package (APK).
Please share your experience by leaving a review in the app stores too! The below changes have been suggested to us by our active user base. Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us.
- Integration of happyCOINS as on-ramp deposit method
- Addition of fiat currency options (GBP, EUR, JPY) for payment card deposit processors
- Users can choose to create Fast Pay invoices based in US Dollars, BTC, Satoshi, or Tether tokens (USDt)
- Conversion button shown in wallet balance’s slide-in menu
- Removed derivatives* entries from currency conversion
- Lightning Network BTC (LN-BTC) is used by default when converting BTC in wallet conversion
- Improved the layout of currency conversion form, including displaying available balance and adding a max button
- Addition of full name and link in wallet conversion’s currency picker
- Addition of smoother animation when changing balance to list mode
- Modal popup shown when there is no camera permission in Fast Pay
- Fiat and crypto amount field now able to be synced both ways in card payment
- Intermediate verification requirement notice shown for derivatives
- Basic+ verification notice shown inside the margin trading and funding form
- Updated trailing stop order confirmation message to ‘Exchange Trailing Stop Buy/sell for 1 ETH at the distance of 30 USD’
- PIN code setup now mandatory during login setup
- Improved initial signup configuration with OTP
- Improved OTP verification
- Improved Bitfinex Pulse UI and removed side drawer
- Upgraded SDK and libraries
- Updated icons for Zipmex (ZMT), Wilder World (WILD), Radix (XRD), and Qredo (QRDO)
- Updated translations for Russian, Spanish, Turkish, as well as traditional and simplified Chinese
- Users are now prevented from submitting an empty OTP code for 2FA
- Fixed issue of GIF in Bitfinex Pulse not scrolling well on iOS devices
- Fixed issue of incorrect calculation of Sats in the view mode of Fast Pay
- Fixed issue of displaying currency selector in Mercuryo and OWNR
- Fixed issue of incorrect values shown in card payment when selecting fiat currency
- Fixed issue of fiat price convertor not working for Mercuryo and OWNR payment card deposit
- Fixed issue of some min/max buttons not working in payment card
- Fixed issue of missing Tether token icon for payment card deposit
- Fixed issue of duplicated currencies on Simplex payment card’s currency dropdown
- ‘TIF’ displayed instead of ‘Tlf’ in order details
- Fixed issue of Fast Pay’s 2FA being cut off on smaller screens
- Fixed issue of keyboard not dismissed in wallets
- Fixed issue of signup OTP when app reloads
- Fixed issue of PIN setup being skipped after confirming email when logging in using an account without 2FA
- Fixed issue of amount field being red by default and error displaying for a few seconds when changing fiat currency
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.
To share any further feedback, please complete the Bitfinex mobile user app survey or join the Bitfinex Telegram channel.
RUNE price could be ready to break out from the downtrend as price gears up for a short-te…